Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm an EBAY junkie

I have to tell you, I love Ebay. I just can't seem to help myself. I love a good deal. Do you see these boots? Do ya? I paid $6 for them, plus $4.50 in shipping. They are Kamics and they run $40.00. The wear you see on them is from little man scuffing around the house in them.
See just look at the soles. No wear. I will say that I don't normally buy shoes and boots that are used. Gross. But she said they were new and she was telling the truth. My next big score was this LL BEAN snowsuit. It's so cool. I paid 19.75 for this plus shipping. Not even a mark on the knees. You bet your bottom that by the time little man gets done with it I won't even be able to give it to Goodwill!
I will say that you do have to be careful. I paid $25.00 for what I was told was a Columbia Jacket and when I got the jacket it was the inside liner to a jacket. I'm still pissed off about it. The people I bought it from are right in Bar Harbor and I was tempted to go on up and open a can of whoop ass. Ayuh. I didn't report it to Ebay I chalked it up to a learning experience.
Last year I bought half of out Christmas presents on Ebay. I just love a good bidding war. Almost as much as I love auctions. I won't bore you with my auction experiences. But I will say that Dave makes sure I only have a certain amount of money on me cause I tend to go crazy.
Posted by Picasa