Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Help me life got me by my nuts. (If I had any)

I've been super busy. My mom has "The shingles" and is a wreck. The kids are bogging me down with school. They actually want me to teach them stuff and sit with them and read. Right now it's Blubber by J.B. (I still aint lovin her but I love her books) So I'm reading every chance my kids can get me to. Thankfully it's almost done. Also I haven't been able to post. I tried to post this already and it didn't even save it. Then I couldn't remember what I wrote and had to start over. I think it was better the first time.


Stress is running amuck at this house. Even the kids are feeling it. I think we have finally got a handle and life will settle soon. Good news, my moms dog doesn't stink anymore. I think she had the dog so stressed out and she was sticky because of it.

I'm working on a new post. I was asked to write about something that happened to one of the kids to go in the history of the town. (For the historical society) I'm really nervous. They have been asking me for four years and now I'm finally going to take a stab at it. I'm going to give you guys a chance to read it first and let me know what you think. Did I tell you I'm nervous about it?

So for now I thought I'd entertain you with some drawings my darling did instead of writing her report on why she can't laugh when her sister gets hurt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: