Monday, January 19, 2009

A Letter To My Brother In Law

Dear You know who you are,

I hope that you enjoy my Blog. It surely took you long enough to find it. I am not ashamed of anything that I write. It's true and it's from the hip. I don't know why you are so interested in it but since my brother reads it why can't Dave's.

What you should do is sign up on Blogger and write you own blog. You can also sign up just to leave comments. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. If I don't have the answer you are looking for I'm sure we can find it. I hope you have a nice afternoon.

PS
Do you think, just maybe, that you have too much extra time on your hands? Or are you genuinely happy to read about our family?

Love,
Your sister in law,
Melissa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, at least he can read !

noble pig said...

I am so confused!

KimberlyDi said...

How can you tell who visits your blog? Inquiring minds want to know.

carsick said...

I know he is visiting my blog because he told my husband that he found it. I'm going to keep on blogging but now I wish I wouldn't have given up Still dgging for gold.

FishermansDaughter said...

Some people say the way to tell you've finally arrived is you have cyber stalkers - sorry - don't let the chowder heads get ya down!