Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little Man

Posted by PicasaToday is an excellent day. We were at Walmarts at 6:30 am. The shelves were stocked and the people were friendly. It was such a great experience that I got the kids Dunkin Donuts on the way home. Well maybe for myself to. But I only had one.
When we got home no one even knew we had been gone. Dane was with us. With out a diaper! He made it home without making a mess. Then after we got home he pooped on the potty! Yea! It's the first time! What a big boy. Now he probably won't do it again for 6 months but hey that's what diapers are for. Actually I'm hoping to have him day trained by the end of the week. It's up to him though. I'm not a big potty pusher. What I am is LAZY. I figure as long as they are trained by the time they are married, that it's all good.
Actually, I'm trying to cut back on shopping. Food and personal products. With the exception of toilet paper. I'll try anything once with the exception of T.P. Don't nobody mess with my paper. I won't go into detail but with a house full of girls, good paper is hard to come by.
This morning we cleaned out the cupboards and the pantry. I bet we have three weeks worth of food. With the exception of fresh foods. It was a good feeling. Now I'm in a cooking mood. I'll let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Ohhhh he's precious!!! I remember the potty training days...my youngest took forever to get there....but when he finally did; what a great feeling!!! I even taught my boys to wipe the rim and lower the seat...hoping it would impress the "future wife" one day. My way of making the world a better place...ha!!!

FishermansDaughter said...

Stacy stole my word - the first thing that came to mind seeing that picture was

PRECIOUS

I used bribery to get Biggs potty trained, every time he had a dry day - MATCHBOX CAR!

Mama Goose said...

Wow. I'm tired just reading this! What a day!!

Yay Dane!!!