Thursday, March 5, 2009


Why is it every time I take him outside to play in the snow he starts to fall asleep in the sled before we make it out back?
Next year he'll be bigger and able to get around more. Then I really won't be able to keep up with him. He's going through a very mean stage right now. He's biting, hitting, kicking and shrieking. I've tried everything. I even asked the Dr. ,nothing has helped. He is good as long as you say yes but tell the brat, no, and watch out. I almost dropped kicked him today he was so naughty. In his defence, he's so damn cute when he's mad that we all give in to him. Now we've created a monster. I put him on time out for biting Mimi and Mimi cried that I was mean for putting him in time out. Just who the Hell runs this place anyhow? Apparently not me. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Time outs still rule in my house and as a result no one bites or kicks - anymore.

:)

Stacy D. Briefing said...

My word he's cute! We call my oldest the negotiator...he just wears you down until he gets his way.