Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anxious for summer

Wow, I can't believe that it's already Sunday night!

These past few days have just flown by and we have spent as much time as possible out back. The kids favorite part of spring is when our back yard looks like this. Four acres of water and moosh. Every year at this time they play in the water.

I don't know what he's trying to get but he sure was fascinated. I have to tell you that the water is so cold. I don't know how he kept sticking his hands in there.
By the time we went inside he was wet from top to bottom and his lips were blue. He didn't want to go inside but once we got in he demanded cocoa.
Could my writing be any lamer? I feel like I just wrote a Dick and Jane book.
Or maybe a See my son Dane book. Yeah, maybe that's what I should do. Write children's stories. Ha ha ha hee hee hee. I can read them now. On the top 10 children's reading list,
1. Dane goes to the farm. ( and learns to say the F word.)
Okay, I got nothin!!!! So I'll end it here and go finish my Nora Roberts book and have a nice glass of wine.
Oh, I want to thank everyone for all the support they have sent my way! It really has helped me get through this strange time in my families life. But what would my life be if it wasn't strange?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KimberlyDi said...

Nora Robert's. Big Grin. She's pretty creative.

FishermansDaughter said...

After reading what you're going through the past couple weeks, I'm pretty sure you can do ANYTHING you set out to do.

:)

Mama Goose said...

Yesterday Owen came in the house completely covered in mud - head to toe - inside and out. I love Mud Season in Maine.

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Looks like the kiddos are having a blast! Is there ANYTHING better than splashing thru water when you're a kid?!

Howling with laughter at your book title! I'd buy it! I'd buy the whole series. :) Maybe do an alphabet book as well..."A is for A**hole", "The B word-not just for dogs anymore" etc.

Enjoy your well earned glass of wine!! I'm looking into the possiblility of a Margarita IV drip myself!!! ;)