Monday, April 13, 2009

When Mom has the Camera

This one here absolutely hates to have her picture taken unless it's on her terms. As hard as I try I'm just not quick enough to get her picture.
Please mommy, stop taking my picture. Your embarrassing me!
She will even drop to the dirty floor and crawl by me thinking that I won't be able to see her and take her picture. I can see years of therapy in this child's future.

Happy Monday Everyone! This morning is starting out bright and cheery! The sun is shining and it's 40 outside. The girls are up and fed and not screaming at each other. We have a huge school week planned. Nose to the grindstone so to speak. We have missed so much school because of my mom being sick that I don't know if we will catch up before it's time to test the children the end of July. I always get really nervous at this time of year. Did they learn enough! Will Dave make me put them back in school? Am I a complete failure? Do the neighbors think I'm a F bomb dropping, screaming lunatic? Only time will tell......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mama Goose said...

Finn pleads with me to stop taking pictures... We're evil, no?

Stacy D. Briefing said...

My youngest hates having his photo taken.I know all about the "having to be quick" with the aim and shoot thing. :)
I hear ya about the school work...we're waaaay behind schedule. Hoping to catch up in time to have ANY summer vacation at all! Hope you make great progress this week!!! :)

Auds at Barking Mad said...

Good morning! It's all of 29F down/over here. But it's supposedto warm up.

Gaby is really beginning to HATE having her photo taken. So I have to be quick, otherwise I can't ever get the shot. But then ya know, I enjoy being the evil mommy. Although I'm sure Gaby thinks my camera are almost like appendages...as I am never without one of them.