Monday, April 27, 2009

While moms away

So I have a sitter this afternoon while the girls are making birthday cards for their dad and Dane's taking a nap. I didn't feel like dragging everyone to the grocery store. Dane has been wearing this helmet for about a week now. Today he took his nap with it on.
After I got home from the store and put everything away I gave the kids popcicles. Of course Dane got it everywhere. So I took his helmet off to wash him up when imagine to my GREAT surprise I saw this......




Daddy sure is going to love this picture.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

LOL-That's great!!! My boys were fascinated with watching me paint my nails when they were little; so, one time I painted their nails too with clear polish. Ricardo didn't find it as cute as I did. :)

Auds at Barking Mad said...

That's wicked funny. I sooo wish digital cams had been around when my older kids were little, especially my boy/girl twins, because lemme tell ya, I'd have GOLD when it comes to pics! Meg used to CONSTANTLY put stuff in her twin brother's hair much to everyone's chagrin. Their dad hated it whilst I thought it was hilarious!

Despite Dane's new hair-pretty, he's still one handsome kiddo. Such a doll. And the expression on his face is priceless!

KimberlyDi said...

How cute! I have a picture of my son when he let my step-daughter put tons of pastel barrets in his hair.

Mama Goose said...

SNORT! That is the funniest thing I've seen in, okay, forever.

FishermansDaughter said...

LOVE IT. I have a picture somewhere of my Biggs wearing purple plastic princess shoes, draped in a feather boa and carrying a big red patent leather purse at a friend's house (who had little girls). Fatty was NOT amused. I had to hide the picture for fear that Fatty would destroy it and now can't find it...my consolation is that I haven't ever lost track of the video footage of Biggs after he tried to "make himself pretty like mommy" with some of my make-up.

Priceless.