Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Didn't Do It!

Last night when Dave was on his way home from work, he called and asked if I needed anything from Sam's Club. I always need something from Sam's Club! The closest one is forty minutes from our house. So I really don't get there as much as I would like. Fortunately Dave drives all over the state and passes by one a couple of times a week. I think there are three in the state. I like to buy my milk, eggs, half & half and coffee there. Oh, and the spring salad mix. Yum!
While he was in the store, he called me and asked if I wanted some Pull Ups for Dane. (A diaper type thing that looks like underwear for all of you that don't know) I really don't like them but Dane has had a hard time getting the hang of pooping on the potty. I REALLY can't stand washing poop out of undies. These are not skid marks people! So we finally decided to try a box and see how it goes.
When Dave got home the girls ran out to the car to help bring stuff in. They always know that dad is going to bring home strawberries and grapes and maybe a pineapple if they are lucky. So they race to the car. As the back end opens, Chrissy spies the Pull Ups and an uh oh comes out of her mouth. She said mommy is going to be unhappy with you.
This is what he purchased...

Now for the next few weeks, Dane can be a pretty pretty princess...Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Philly said...

Ha Ha, typical man move.

KimberlyDi said...

Maybe the shame of wearing princess pullups will encourage him to get the potty training going... :) Good Luck!

Stacy D. Briefing said...

LOL! Ricardo did the same exact thing once upon a time.( Men. Can you imagine if I went to buy him drawers and came home with women's hanes wear or t-backs?! Oh the horror!! :)

Not one to waste good money, We simply put on the pull up with underwear over it to hide the girlie decals. So underwear became outerwear over disposable wear...or something like that. :)

Mama Goose said...

Oh. My. I am laughing SO hard right now! Our day care used to send Owen home in Princess diapers so we'd get the hint that he was out. Funny stuff.

Auds at Barking Mad said...

LMAO!!!!

I didn't even realize (because I have a girl of course) that Pull Ups came in designs for girls and boys. But then I grabbed the unopened box I have in Gaby's bathroom, and sure enough, her's are sporting some very pretty princesses. *lol* She never even got around to using them. And now I'm sitting here wondering what the male version of pull ups sport?