Saturday, May 16, 2009

Soccer Saturday

I've been playing with my new camera and have decided to read the manual. Most of my pictures are blurry at best. I do hope these pictures of Mimi make you smile. She is so serious about soccer. The picture below I didn't even know it was her until Kadie told me.
She can be very aggressive but she hesitates first. I'm the mom screaming from the sidelines, "Don't Hesitate!" He who hesitates Masturbates! No I REALLY don't scream that but what movie is that from?
Here she was like the bionic woman running down the field. I couldn't believe I actually got this picture.
Or this one. Watch out David Beckham, Mimi's going to kick your ass.
Speaking of ass kicking, we have to scratch that from our vocab. The other day on a home school field trip Dane told another little boy no and the kid pushed him and Dane said I kick your ass. Now that got me some looks....Can you sneeze and say redneck at the same time?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

*LMAO* Love that Dane, he's a "pissah". Great pics too, she looks like a real ass kicka - far bettah than an ass kissah!!

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Don't you just love priceless moments like that?! LOL! Hey, at least he didn't drop the f bomb! :) Teach him to say, "I kick your gluteus maximus!" That'll really impress 'em!

Great pics of Mia Hamm jr.!! She looks like she can kick butt!

Frank said...

Ah youth soccer...that takes me back to the olden days.