Friday, July 17, 2009

More Parade

I never did get back to you about the parades we went to. I'm not a fan of a parade but when you have kids it is just what you do. The best part is watching my own kids.
You just never know what they are going to do. Or in this case what face they are going to make. Of course if we want to talk about Dane I won't tell you how he dropped his drawers and peed. Right in front of everyone. Before I could stop him.
Of course this wouldn't be complete if I didn't include another picture of Two Cent Bridge.
Now these beauties, these beauties were thrown at us during the parade in Belgrade. There were organic farmers and instead of candy they threw peas. I told them to throw more (so I could have enough for dinner) and they did we just ate them in the boat on the way back to camp. They are so good that way. I couldn't bring my camera to this parade as we were going in the boat and the rains were coming. When we got back to camp it was pouring and the light was really bad. (That's why the peas look kind of yuck.) They were sooo good.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to the pictures you take. Sorry we havn't talked in so long, every time I call I end up with the 'leeeeeeeeaaaaaavvveeee aaaaa meeeeessssss aaaaageeeee!' chorus, or talking to someone else.

Miss you.

Mama Goose said...

There's nothing like a good parade - but I'm not sure I've actually seen a good one in Maine...

I wish you'd gotten a picture of Dane dropping trow! HAHA!

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Looks like the kids all had a great time. Bet Dane was a hit with the crowd. :) Potty on Dude!

P.S. We use the Lighthouse Christian Academy Curriculim for everything homeschool. We just order their entire grade package every year. When we started I wanted to make sure I used a school that was accredited for my peace of mind.