Monday, October 19, 2009

We don't want our room to be pink.

Do you remember the room we were getting ready for the girls? This is it right here. Well. we finally started working on it. It's not like we're slackers or anything. We have been busy and as Dave puts it, I'm in a funk, oh am I ever in a funk. You can't even walk thorough the house. It's more like an obstacle course. I hope I pull out of it soon. Complete strangers must wonder if I have it together as I walk through the aisle of WalMart with tears steaming down my cheeks. I cry everyday. I'm not a crier either. A whiner yes. Anyway, back to the room. The girls picked out bedding and even though I can't fricking stand it I got it anyway. The only request from the girls was, we don't want our walls pink. So off to Home Cheapo we go and we came back with ........


Ta DAAAAAA Orchid Pink. I know, I couldn't believe it myself. We are making great progress and hopefully the girls will be able to move in tomorrow. I seriously hope so.
And because we homeschool you know I have to make the kids help. What I really need to be teaching is How to make your pants stay on your ass 101. And why you shouldn't take pictures of your younger sisters ass 102.
This is what I do as I'm working. I drink coffee and listen to my Zune.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Oh you made me laugh today! Love the new curriculum 101/102. I should add a few courses for my kiddos too- keep you privates in your pants 101 and finger out of your nose 102. :)

Love the new color-very glam!

Sorry about your funk. I wish a tearfree day for you ASAP!!!

KimberlyDi said...

You'll get better. It'll get easier. But until then, commercials will make you cry. CHRISTMAS was the worst because we had so much tradition wrapped around my mother. Mother's Day would make me angry until my son pointed out that I was still HIS mother.

Be kind to yourself. Losing your mother is devastating, even when you had tremendous baggage between you two like I did with my mom. I alternated between grief, relief, then guilt.
(((((HUGS))))))

KimberlyDi said...

"even IF you had tremendous baggage" I didn't mean to imply that you did.

:)

carsick said...

I do have baggage. That what makes it so hard.
Kim I was wondering how you are doing. I will email you later:)

Stacy, I live to make you laugh. lol We also need a class 103 Why mom DOESN'T want to see the crap you blew out your nose even though it's the color of Christmas.

Mama Goose said...

Oh, it's so hard...I, too, wish you a tear free day. And once you get your curriculum all figured out can you PLEASE share it with us? I need the "Mama just wants to use the bathroom by herself" syllabus ASAP.

xo

FishermansDaughter said...

Pink is perfect - especially since it's Breast Cancer Awareness month! You have suffered a great loss - so cry - it's good for you. The ass shot is hilarious. Friggin' kids... ((HUG))

My word is bacidogi