Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can't Wait For Summer


As we await more icky, nasty, ugly weather, I thought I'd post my favorite picture of The Prince. Which is what we call him around here.
Tomorrow we leave for Southern Maine to stay in a Vacation Villa for two nights. It comes complete with two bedrooms, a full kitchen and dining room a washer and dryer AND two bathrooms. The great part is the indoor swimming and for me the hot tub. It also offers a large game room. My kids are stoked and I'm almost ready.
I've been cleaning like a mad woman. I started doing laundry yesterday morning at 6am. and my last load went in the dryer at 11pm last night. Damn! That was a pile of dirty laundry. I have no idea how it got so out of hand. Thank goodness it's done. I just stopped to take a break now to say Hi to you and get out of the bleach fumes I've created in the bathroom. My eyes are a burnin.
It's colder than a nun's vagina here right now. It's -6 with a wind that's whippin all around. It takes your breath away. I'm surprised the dogs penis hasn't froze off. Brrrrr
I'll post some pictures of our "Villa" tomorrow or Friday.
If I don't do it before the ball drops I want to wish all of you A Very Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Mama Goose said...

Fabulous!! Have a wonderful time!!

Happy New Year!!!!

FishermansDaughter said...

What a fun idea. ENJOY!

oxFD

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Happy New Year!!! Hope your trip was fabulous! Love the pic of the young prince...gorgeous little guy! I too am looking forward to summer again...sigh...

FishermansDaughter said...

Well? How was the trip?!