Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Crush

Marian thought long and hard as to what she was going to get Chrissy for Christmas. It took her until 1:00pm Christmas Eve Day to figure it out. Then we had to do a mad dash to Walmarts to hopefully get it.
First before I say anything else, let me tell you this. Chrissy has a severe crush on Nick Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers. She has a picture of him in a frame and recently Marian came to me and told me Chrissy kisses him good morning every day. I feel like a traitor telling you this. My girl crush was on Shawn Cassidy. I loved him.
So, we get Chrissy's gift and get the darn thing wrapped and Chrissy bounces off the walls trying to guess what it is. She was so excited to open this gift she had Kadie help her.
What this picture doesn't show well is how very red Chrissy's little face is. She tried to look cool when she saw it, but couldn't quite pull it off.
Nick Jonas is the one on the right. Keven is on the left. He just got married. He saved his virginity for his wife. That's all I'll say about that. (say that in a Forrest Gump voice)
This is what I got from my sister in law. Money included. Bless her heart! What a cool gift.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Oh the Jonas Brothers make all the young girls lightheaded don't they? I can still remember my young girl crushes...Leif Garrett and Scott Baio...What was I thinking??!! LOFL!!

Can't wait to hear about what you do with your girls night out fund! What a great idea!!!

Mrs.Stacy Garrett
Mrs. Stacy Baio
...Yep, still funny...:)