Monday, December 21, 2009

I really really love my little girls


I love my big girl too. I felt I needed to say that. (In case she's reading this) We had our Christmas Choir this past Sunday.

My girls, my girls just pretend to hate on each other.

This girl here had a small solo. Sigh. I forgot to tape it I was so excited to hear her sing.

Here is the video that I did manage to tape. I hope it came out. I do have to tell you that they have a few cousins singing with them. See if you can tell who's related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7aZ5bXwtpw&layer_token=699033abfa92af41


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! What beautiful angels you have! Especially love the second pic.-Looks like the angels have just a wee bit of mischieviousness about them.-Made me laugh out loud.

Mama Goose said...

Rockin! That's one of my favorite Christmas songs. : )

FishermansDaughter said...

Presh! Here's wishing you the best Christmas evah.

OX

my word is

UNTEA

is that the tea version of 7up the uncola?

Frank said...

I went to my niece's Christmas pageant/choir thingy about a week ago. She goes to a Greek Orthodox school, so about half of it was in Greek, which made it a little difficult to follow...