Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wii Will Never Be The Same


I don't know if I should Hug these two or HATE these two. I have always stated my hatred for video games. They are for vidiots. Last Wednesday, Kadie and Grand Master came up to have dinner and give the girls their Christmas presents. Kadie was going to be home for Christmas but Grand Master was going to his parents and he wanted to see the girls open their gifts.
You can't even imagine the chaos the ensued when the kids opened the packages and realized they had got a Wii. They rolled on the floor, laughing, squealing and singing. I have video, but it doesn't do it justice.
Grand Master quickly set everything up and he and K-Dog quickly played the boxing game.

Then Dane and Mimi had to get in on the action. I quickly realized that something(s) in my living room are going to get broken. Sigh.

Don't you just love a little guy in white boxer briefs and a tee shirt! He kept yelling, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" He really wanted to kick Mimi's backside.

Chrissy decided to join in and had time to drop a quick fake fart on her brothers head. After all if you stick your head near a butt, your asking to be farted on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Cute Pics-Love Mr. T -Brief! What a cutie pie! And the fake fart-I'm rolling with laughter!
I was never into video games either until Wii came into our lives. It does change EVERYTHING. We are definitely Addicted Vidiots now. :)

Anonymous said...

T-dog is so funny. I'll never forget that dinner out when we had beers and he was SO loud and goofy. Even though it made *me* feel soooooooooo o l d ...