Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Climbing the Walls

Not too much to do here in the winter. Most of the snow is gone and it's too cold to play outside. (We do have a storm in the works though) So the girls like to entertain themselves anyway they can.
Let us dissect this picture for just a minute. On the right side do you see where the cat has scratched the molding? He's scratched the crap right out of it. I don't even care. Right above the cat scratches are the grow marks. Dave stands them against the wall and marks where they are. I don't even care about that. When and if we ever leave this house, that board is coming with me. Good times baby, good times!
On the floor in the room behind Mimi, is a bed tray. It has a fancy name I just can't remember it. I was served breakfast in bed Saturday morning on it:) It was lovely. I think my husband felt bad because Dane was up many times during the night and I went to him every time. Dave didn't even attempt to go. Sigh. A mother's fate.
Mimi is so funny. Chrissy took these pictures. I was in another room. I could hear them giggling. Mimi would say," Quick Chrissy my feet are slipping!" "I can't hold on much longer!" and Chrissy would say," Did you know Uranus is a planet?" to make her laugh and fall. We are so sophisticated here.
Don't you love my wall border? I'll post better pictures of it another time. For every bunch of hens is a big cock. Because every kitchen needs a cock. As far as I'm concerned, every room needs a cock.......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

"Every room needs a cock.." LOL! I second the motion. Wait, can you say cock and motion in the same paragragh without it taking on a whole new meaning? continuing on...

Your girls are too funny with their action shots and commentary. We're all about "sophisticated humor" here too. :) My husband and I were sitting thru "Max and Ruby" the other evening for the millionth time. They were looking for planets, and I started on "uranus" jokes....Ricardo and I were both howling by the time we were done. Sadly, Max and Ruby-was no longer a G rated show. And I'll never be able to look those two rabbits in the eye again. HA!

Mama Goose said...

You crack me up woman.

FishermansDaughter said...

Climbing the walls and every room needs a cock? Quit spying on me. :)