Friday, April 23, 2010

All Aboard

Well as you can see, we all made it on the plane.
We were a little worse for the wear. Did I spell that right? Hee hee. We had a nice flight. I got to sleep through part of it.
Dane slept but when he woke up he was full of it. Mimi and I sat together. We were drugged up so we wouldn't puke. I had such a bad night I don't know how I didn't puke. My anxiety was at a max. My stomach burned, my hands shook and I couldn't keep a thought in my head.
This was the first part of our flight. It went without a hitch. We flew into Altanta and then had a two hour hold over. At first I thought this was going to suck big time but it didn't. We had time to freshen up and boy I know I needed to. Then we went into a Chilli's and sat and had an early lunch. Dave was able to put his leg up to take some pressure off his knee. The kids and I got to stuff our faces and make fun of the people as they walked buy. I wish I would have taken pictures of some of the weird stuff but my brain was still in Maine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Just seeing the inside of the plane makes my palms sweat and my stomach knot up. I would love to go to Florida one day-how long would it take me to walk I wonder?! :)