Saturday, April 24, 2010

And what do they choose!?

We make it to sunny Florida and everyone is in high spirits. It was such a relief. The sun is shining, the air is warm and my kids are starved.
So we tell them they can pick out anywhere they want to go to eat.
I'm thinking Ruth Chris Steak House. Or the Melting Pot. Somewhere we can be served.
But no, my kids pick Sonic because they've never eaten there. So instead we got hamburgers from a gal on roller skates whom I forgot to take pictures of. DUH! The girls were so excited that they would be able to tell their friends (when the commercial comes on tv) that they have eaten there. Does this make us white trash? BTW the food sucked.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

That's Classic! I love it!!!

Frank said...

I wish we had more Sonics around here. For most of my childhood we had Sonic commercials in Detroit, even though the closest one (at the time) was in Lexington, Kentucky. We have a few in Chicago now but the closest one is still a good 45 minutes away :-/

FishermansDaughter said...

My kids do the same kind o shiz - they'll choose some "new" fast food place over a sit down dinner just about anywhere. *sigh* Guess there's no accounting for "taste"

Mama Goose said...

HA! We just ate at a Sonic in Mass and it sucked.

You say white trash like it's a bad thing... ; )