Friday, April 9, 2010

The Camera Thief

Dane has been filching my camera and been taking pictures. I don't always catch him in the act but I know he's had it when I download pictures like this one.
Or maybe this one here. I think that's a pair of dirty socks on the back of the chair. Or maybe dirty boxers? I most certainly didn't take that picture. It also makes one really think before touching the chairs in my DINING ROOM!
Dane lost my camera for most of the day yesterday. It was a long day. He really is putting us through our paces and someone really needs to set some boundaries and tell that brat "NO". Any takers?
I do have to say that I amazed at how clean the floor looks. And how awful the door looks and the same time. We really need to finish that trim work. We'll have to put it on the to do list. Well it is already on the to do list and has been for four years. It just needs to put closer to the top.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Oh my head, NICE floors - great place for a "naughty stool" and black too! Great seeing things from a Dane's eye view.

my word is

bessimmi

no idea

Mama Goose said...

My little thief mostly takes pictures of the television...

Stacy D. Briefing said...

I agree with FD-interesting to see a child's view of things. You should hire him as your roving photographer. LOL! And your floors-SHOW ROOM SHINEY!!! :)