Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not Quite Ready


We are getting ready to leave for Florida. I don't know if we will actually leave or not. That remains to be seen.
I don't like to fly coupled with Dave's not wanting the entire family to fly together is wearing on us all. I will suck it up and we will all fly on the same plane (for goodness sakes) I will just stress everyone out until it happens.

We have someone that's staying here at the house to take care of the animals. I think Trapper is going to have a very hard time without us. More specific without Dane. Lately Dane and Trapper have been best friends. Saturday, after spending the day at work with Dave, Dane came home and blew right by me going straight to Trapper. This afternoon Trapper was laying in front of the stove and a while later I went to the kitchen and Dane was asleep on top of him. I couldn't get my camera quick enough. So I don't know who is going to miss who the most.

It truly will be a miracle if we get out of the house. You see, last weekend Dave some how hurt his knee. It now looks like a cantaloupe. Friday afternoon the Dr. with drew forty five Mg's of fluid from it. It looks like he'll have to go back and have it done again in the morning. Then, this morning, Mimi got up puking and by noon Dane was asking me if he could go back to bed. I really am flipping out. Right now I should be doing more laundry and packing not to mention the pile of dishes in the sink. Instead I'm here Blogging. Right now I don't have enough pressure to get it all done by myself. I work best when I leave everything to the last minute. Then it doesn't matter, just chuck the stuff in suitcases and go. Buy what I forgot when we get their.

I'll be taking many pictures but I don't think we're bring the laptop (that frigger is HEAVY) so I don't know if I will be able to keep in touch or not. So don't worry if you don't hear anything for a couple weeks. Wish us luck and if you pray do that too. We have a 5:45am flight that has a two and a half hour hold over in Atlanta. I know but I found the tickets online and they were dirt cheap. Our flight home is easy peazy lemon squeezy though. Since we live an hour and a half from the airport we are getting a room tomorrow night by the airport. That's so I don't puke before I get on the plane. Lord knows I'll probably puke on it. Hopefully the drugs will kick in and Mimi and I will sleep the whole way.

I will look forward to catching up with you when I get back!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Holy shiz a couple weeks?! Have an awesome time!! I too have the "whatever we forget we'll buy when we get there" attitude. Hope the weather is good to you - take shit tons of piccys and I'll miss you like crazy.
OX

Mama Goose said...

I guess I should have checked here before I just emailed you. I have all the answers now!

Have a blast on your trip. I'll wait (not so) patiently to hear all about it.

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Have a wonderful vaca! Can't wait to see/hear about all the fun!

Here's hoping for an uneventful flight, with no up-chucking, fluid-free knees, and smooth, friendly skies!