Thursday, April 1, 2010

Taking a class

Last night I started a class at our local meat market. We learned how to debone a chicken, then where the chicken tender is located and then we made Chicken Cor Don Bleu. All of which was quite easy. No the hard part was to make this damn duck! Even though mine looks like a kid made it I had fun doing it. So much in fact that I'm going to throw money to the wind and make one for each place setting at the Easter Dinner table on Sunday. With the kids help of course. Tonight I'm going to post how we made these but it will probably be in two or three post as I can only post three pictures at a time. Grrrrr. So look for it. These were great fun to make and you only need a slight skill level. Well maybe no skill at all. Next week we move on to pork.
On other fronts, before I went to take a shower this was a half of cake. When I finished my shower it looked like the dog got it. Unfortunately it was Dane. He was the culprit with chocolate all over his face at 9:00 am.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mama Goose said...

LOVE the duck. Love Dane's love of cake!

Stacy D. Briefing said...

That duck is all kinds of cute!!! Dane- you continue to crack me up with your antics! ;O

Frank said...

Actually...that was me...I just framed the dog.