Friday, April 23, 2010

We're home:)

Last Monday afternoon we left on our hillbilly vacation. We made it to our hotel room and wondered if that was as far as we were going to go. Dave's knee was worse than ever and after the kids went to sleep we discussed his not going with us. It was a rough night with no sleep and a wake up call for 3am.
I told Dave he had to smile for the camera so years from now the kids would think he was actually having a good time. Laying in a hotel bed with a machine on his leg. Good times I say, good times.
Of course Dane always has a good because he wears not one pair of sunglasses at night but two.
I'll post more vacation stuff later today but I'm watching a slew of kids and trying to get the basement cleaned. I hope the dumpster gets here soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

OH NO! Hope D's leg is better. "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"
Dane is SO cute. But you knew that.
Today, I am pouring boiling water on the poison ivy growing up the back of the house. Just in case you were wondering. Good luck with the dumpster. I need to do that too.
ox

Mama Goose said...

Welcome home!!

Stacy D. Briefing said...

So glad to have you back! Can't wait to hear all about the vacation. Did Dave "get voted off the island? or win immunity?" (Man-that leg looks like it hurts!)