Monday, May 3, 2010

Chocolate Facials

Friday came over over because the girls had the day off of school. She brought chocolate facials with her. They smelled just like chocolate lip gloss. The Smackers kind. Though we were all tempted, we didn't taste. Except for Chrissy. She couln't help herself. Thankfully it washed out of clothing or we would have ruined our shirts.
We also did pedicures. Nothings too good for these kids. Please ignore the messy bookshelves. What can I say? I'm messy. And I have stuff. Oh boy do I have stuff. Anyone want some stuff? Anyone?
Even Dane got in on all the fun. We didn't give him a facial though. Him we wouldn't have been able to stop from eating it. As it was he kept trying to lick our faces.
We're not quite sure what she's doing here. When I asked her she said she thought she was smelling her feet to see if they stunk pretty. Thats my girl. At least she's not chewing her toenails. Not that any of my kids chew their toenails or anything. I'm admitting to nothing. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

SWEET! I have a pic of Beaner with nearly his whole foot in his mouth age around 5 - good times.

KimberlyDi said...

Looks like a happy family. You are doing something right. :)

Mama Goose said...

What a great way to spend the day! Never heard of chocolate facials. Boy do I need a pedicure though...

Stacy D. Briefing said...

I've put my foot in my mouth many a time....but never like that! ;)

Chocolate facials-yum! Sign me up!!!