Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally, The rain has stopped


Not much to report this morning. No news is good news right? We have had much rain and all the yards look like HE double hockey sticks. I'd rather spend the day sitting by the river and day dreaming about writing a book.

I have to get out and mow ASAP. Not only do we mow our yard but an older friend of mine that lives up the street moved and her home is up for sale. Now they live over an hour away. So during this past winter Dave plowed for them and now I mow for them. I wouldn't do this for just anyone but this couple makes me believe in love.
So for the next day or two you probably won't hear much from me, I'll be working my ass off to clean up both yards and get my house in order. Why am I hurrying? Because I am letting Chrissy do something I am going to regret. Today she took invitations to school for the entire sixth grade to come to our house for a party on Saturday night. Holy Crap! What am I thinking!?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mama Goose said...

You ARE insane.
xo

Stacy D. Briefing said...

The whole sixth grade class over for a party....THAT in itself should give you plenty of good material for a book! :) You're a good mom! And a brave one!

FishermansDaughter said...

Keep it up, you'll be shining your halo and test driving wings in no time!

Frank said...

Whole 6th grade in one house, eh?

I see no way that could possibly go wrong.

KimberlyDi said...

I'm beginning to worry that you didn't survive sat night. Are you ok?