Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weekends are for fun





We did some fun stuff this past weekend and tomorrow I'll post more about it.
I wanted to do a post on something that happened over the weekend the deserved its own blurb.
I will say that its no secret we bought a tent over the weekend. Our first night Dave hooked up a small portable TV for the kids to wind down and go to sleep to. Not very good campers are we?
The movie of the night was SHREK. Now I must tell you I have watched Shrek no less than four hundred times. I kid you not. And I still bust a gut watching every time. I'm not the only one though. I think Kadie has too.
For instance, check out this text I sent her. Notice the time. She's at a night club working as a DJ with Grand Master.




Dave said she wasn't going to text me back. But I knew she wouldn't be able to resist.
She had no idea that we were watching Shrek. She had no idea we were even camping. What she did know was exactly what I was talking about. I really Love that kid!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Goose said...

LOVE it!!!

FishermansDaughter said...

That ROCKS. (get it? ROCK - Bolder?!)

*taking a bow*

oxFD

Shrek is a big hit at my house too