Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why do we bother?

We want to take nice pictures of our children so that one hundred years from now some distance relative will look at our families and say what nice looking kids these are. Instead, this is the crap I get.
I mean when I say I'm taking the picture don't move it must also mean everyone laugh and piss off mom. It really must.
Lets all keep our eyes half closed and where the heck did Mimi get a shirt that says Don't make me get my flying monkeys. Oh yeah, from her big sister Kadie. Just wait til she has kids. I'll get even.
Did you know that this sign that they are doing means East Coast? Yeah we be bad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

On the bright side, 100 years from now when people are looking at these photos, they'll be saying:
THAT sure is one FUN family!!! ;)