Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday #2 that's actually my #1

Kadie's birthday was last week and we couldn't get together until the weekend. As soon as she walked into the house she was bopping up and down like a little kid wanting to open her gifts. She's just like her mom. She loves to give gifts and get gifts. (I seriously counted Christmas gifts until I was thirty.)
I'm going to HUFF and PUFF and BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN! hee hee. I can't believe my first born is twenty three. She was the most darling little baby. I still have a tiny pair of leather high tops that I used to shove on her feet. They were pink and blue with rainbow hearts.
Never drink a couple glasses of wine and THEN try to blow out a bunch of candles. Though it makes great pictures. That also goes with don't drink half a bottle of wine and think your going to take great pictures.
We had major cleanup after. Every counter space was full of dirty dishes, even the table in the kitchen. Do you see the bottles of booze on the left? When I finished cleaning the kitchen and the big kid left and the little kids were all tucked in.... Dave made me a grasshopper. It was a great (and delicious) end to a wonderful day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Aw that looks like such fun. 23? *sigh* GOOD. TIMES.

MamaGoose said...

Holy HUGE ass cake!!!

Happy (belated) Birth(ing)day to you both!

Stacy D. Briefing said...

That cake makes my mouth water to the point of drooling! YUMMO!! And a grasshopper to top it all off- forgetaboutit!!! :)

Happy Birthday!!!