Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Heading South

Tomorrow bright and early I'm jumping in the car and heading south. I think it's south. I deleted directions for where I'm going. The only thing I can truly remember is the Tappan Zee Bridge. The rest is Greek to me. Hopefully I'll get a call back soon and some directions.
I'm going to visit my sister before she goes away. For A WHOLE YEAR. To another country. One I don't think anyone really wants to go. But duty calls.
I'm going to take many, many pictures. If I don't forget my camera. I'll be out of touch until next week. So Stay classy San Francisco. (whats that movie line from?)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Safe travels - LOVE the bare Dane-o-feet.

MamaGoose said...

How wonderful to be going to visit her on Veteran's Day.

Safe journey my friend.

Branden said...

Anchorman!