Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Old and Feeble

My laptop died. Taking a whole bunch of pictures with it. I might puke.
Kadie and I are also making homemade Christmas cards. They look like grade schoolers did them and they cost a bucket of money to buy supplies.
The Dman said I'm not getting Dane outside enough to play. It's cold out HELLO!!!!!!!!
I pulled a muscle in the left side of my chest. I don't know how but it has been three days and its worse than ever.
Dman is a scrooge at Christmas and constantly is in an awful mood and now I just want to throw the Christmas tree in the garbage, hide in a closet and cry for my mommy. I really miss her. I've been trying to channel her all week. She loved Christmas (to the extreme) and I thought if I channeled her I could ignore all the tension and decorate for the holidays. Its not working. The kids all feel my stress and all I do is cry. I wish Christmas would just go away.

But I did find this picture and it made me smile.
So for now I'm going to go work on some more cards than take some aspirin and go outside with Dane to play.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KimberlyDi said...

Hang in there sweetheart. :) {{{{hugs}}}}}

MamaGoose said...

Sorry you're hurting on so many levels...A little spiked eggnog might help? :)