Monday, November 15, 2010

Wow Just Wow

I have so much to blog about. I can't believe that just four days away from home and I probably have a few weeks worth of blogs. I'll tell you all about my trip that way I can stop telling Z. He's already said ENOUGH ALREADY.
                             I bet your wondering why I've only posted a picture of this little Christmas Cactus.
Well, let me tell you. This Christmas Cactus was given to me by sperm donors mother (who's actually his grandmother) TWENTY FOUR years ago this Christmas.
                                                      !!!!!!!! OH YES IT WAS!!!!!!!
When I moved to Florida my sister took it (and Kadie's goldfish, which didn't make twenty four years) and her and her husband have babied it all of this time. Can you even imagine? I never heard of such a thing. I can't keep a plant alive six months.

SO anyway. I have so much to tell and I thought this would be a great place to start.
Now I have to go and do laundry. The girls wore nine pair of blue jeans in four days. Changes their sheets twice and Dane wet the bed the first night I was gone. I had to use a baby blanket to dry off today when I took my shower. Trapper rolled in shit, Lord only knows when but needs a bath NOW and I probably won't see the light of day for a few days. But I'll post more as soon as I can.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Wow is a good word for it. Loves me some Christmas cactus. So pretty when they bloom. Can't wait to hear allll about your trip - that's what blogging is for - the one place where NO ONE can ever say "enough already". Welcome back. Missed you. OX

MamaGoose said...

I had a Christmas cactus that belonged to my grandmother. After 15 years it finally went to the great compost field in the sky. I was honored to have taken care of it for as long as I did.

Can't wait to hear about your escapades!