Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Conversation

One of my daughters and I were having a conversation the other day. We weren't talking about much but as usual the talk started to be about school and boys. Its always about school, boys, sports, music, work or animals. Not in that order. I try not to talk about boys.
Me: So what happened in school today?
Daughter: Well, all the girls like this one boy.
Me: Do you like him? Because if you do your not allowed to date until your thirty.
Daughter: Ewww MOM I don't want to date! Besides this boy got an F on his progress report card and SHOWED EVERYONE. I swear, He's as dumb as a box of rocks!
Me: Laugh until I cried. End of conversation.

So I guess if you get a failing grade you shouldn't show anyone.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

LOVE THIS. Good for her. How'd you make out with last night's mess? How'd it go with the front end loader.

carsick said...

We are getting all of the snow right NOW!!!! Dave's flights have again been cancelled. I am freaking out. He has been booked on other flights but no one can say its a sure thing. He is supposed to fly into Portland at 11:44pm tonight. Which means I'll have to load up the kids and head to Portland at 10:00 at night. Sigh

Mama Goose said...

She definitely has her priorities straight!

Hope you didn't have to travel so late...