Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Pretty Pictures Today

I'm on Z's laptop. I'm not supposed to be on here. But I just can't help myself. I love it. The buttons are big and the u button isn't broken like on the house computer. I wonder if he'll take me to court for breaking into his computer. It has a secret password that took me months (really) to figure out. Then Chrissy figured it out for me. The quick brain of a twelve year old. I wish I had my twelve year old brain back. I wouldn't fry it with all the crap if I could do it over. Sigh, oh well.

I don't even know if he has any pictures on this thing. I'll have to check it out. Well I checked it out and these are the ones I found. Weird. I know he must have more.
Oh here we go the school just called and is letting out early. Bring on the storm. I laugh at storms.   Except today. You may or may not remember the post that I wrote yesterday. The one where I went to Portland to spend the night in a hotel room with my husband so we could um well you know hanky panky. Weeeellllll I got up this morning at 3: 45 all bright eyed and bushied tailed (a saying of my moms) and dropped Z off by 4:45 at the airport. Instead of going back to the hotel and sleeping I decided to high tail it back home to see Chrissy before she got on the school bus at 6:15. I made it. On the other hand since I no longer carry a cell phone I couldn't stay in touch with Z whose plane was supposed to take off at 6am. It did not. Not only did it not take off but Z is sitting in the airport on stand by. I may have to drive back to Portland to pick him up. In the storm. I'll keep you all posted. Until then, stay warm:) 

1 comment:

FishermansDaughter said...

Yay and WOO HOO about the night of adult fun boo about the possibility of having to drive back to get the hubs. *crossies that doesn't happen* I'm glad someone is gittin sum and if it isn't me I'm glad it's you. Sending safe drives your way!

my word is singeliz - often great sometimes for the birds