Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good Saturday Morning

So this morning Dane wet the bed. I cleaned him up and stuck him in bed with me to try and get him to sleep awhile longer. He's coming down with Marian's cold. As he lay next to me face to face he came in to lay a special kiss on me and coughed. Not just any cough but one from deep inside and full of ick. Nice, just nice.

BTW a special kiss is a kiss on the crook of your nose. After him trying to kiss me like a daddy kisses a mommy, I made up a thing where God made this special place on mommies faces for little boys to kiss. Whatever works.

Then awhile later, I'm on my way into the bathroom to get the dirty laundry and go pee and felt a massive sneeze coming on. (You know what this means.... Forty plus years old, overweight, and four kids) I run for the flush and just as I sit down I sneeze. That would be a good thing, right? Wrong. I was in such a hurry I didn't look at the toilet seat. Dane was the last one in the bathroom and didn't lift the lid and peed all over the seat.

I'm thinking that it's a good thing that boys birthday is on Monday and he has a few get off the hook for free cards available.

So how's your day going?

1 comment:

Life As I Know It said...

I have two boys and am very familiar with their lack of aim in the bathroom ;)

just stumbled on your blog...love to find other new englanders in the blog world.