Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Birthday Valentine

Today is the Great Dane's Birthday. What a better Valentine could a mom ask for right? Now according to Z he'll never have to get me another Valentine. So not fair. I didn't want my son to be born on Valentine's Day. His due date was the ninth. Some how I knew I'd end up having him on the fourteenth.
We had a very small party for Dane yesterday. My youngest has a bad cold. We had to wake him up to open his gifts and sing Happy Birthday. Don't you just hate when yor kids are sick? I'd do anything to make them fel better quickly.
Not even his Iron Man cake impressed him yesterday. He ate one bite and pushed it away.
I also keep forgetting to make an appointment for him to get his hair cut. He looks like a ragamuffin. But he's my little ragamuffin and I love him so much. I can't believe how much he's grown and now I truly don't have a baby anymore. Happy Birthday Dane!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Sick kids shred my SOUL. Happy b day to Dane-o, hope he feels bettah soon.

Mama Goose said...

Gasp! He is a little MAN isn't he!! Happy FOUR Dane!!

FishermansDaughter said...

Oh yea and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO