Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday

Dane got the movie Transformers for his birthday from his big sister. She also got him the Bee? Costume. He officially doesn't just like Iron Man anymore. Thank you Baby Jesus. Thank you.

Dane is finally feeling better. Today he woke up dry. Thank goodness cause he was in my bed. Yesterday was a day full of coughing til we vomit and bloody noses. I like yesterday, today, because its over.

The skies are clear and bright its still colder than hedoubletoothpicks out but I'll take it. The days are getting longer soon my daffodils will be pushing their way through the snow. (Not over-eager am I?)

This morning, soon, if I can get my butt moving, little man and I are heading out with Z to the coast. I put fresh batteries in my camera and hopefully I'll get some pictures. I'm not going to take anti-puke pills today and we are going to see how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me......lol
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I love your optimism. :)