Monday, April 25, 2011

Vacation

Last week was our spring break. We had had snow, hail and rain. Oh and wind. Let us not forget the wind. By Sunday, that would be the first Sunday directly after school got out, my hair was standing up like Dane's because the girls were driving me INSANE. I begged my husband to either let me go away from them for the week or let them go for the week. He ended up taking one kid with him to work everyday. It helped. I don't know why the girls are fighting so much. Too much time on their hands or something.

Little man got a new bike! He no longer has to ride a purple Dora bike with broken wheels. He is one happy camper. He's been riding it a lot inside the house. The walls have tire marks on them. I hope it warms up soon and we can ride outside.

We had to get up really early Sunday so we could make the first service at church. Not everyone was happy about having to get up early the last day of vacation. Once they were all up and fed they came around. Easter is my favorite holiday. This year though I had a rough time getting through it. We've had a hard month and had to make HUGE changes here at home. I don't do well with change. I balk and whine at every turn. But making changes I am. One small step at a time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mama Goose said...

With Easter comes renewal. Hopefully, we'll all be feeling refreshed soon... Love the pic of Dan on the slide!

Mama Goose said...

Oops.... Dane!!

carsick said...

Lol I love that picture also. If you ever come up this way we can go there. Its at the Y. For 13 bucks all three kids could jump slide and climb for the afternoon.