Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bedtime

I feel like this chick tonight. I don't know why, I didn't do a darn thing today. I layed around like a princess until the girls got home from school then we did some yard work. I didn't even make dinner I ordered a pizza. Which is rare in our house. I think I'm feeling run down because we had some gloomy weather and I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew I feel better now.
My little guy is passed out in a chair with pizza sauce smeared all over his face. My dilemma is, do I wake him up to brush his teeth and wash his face or do I say the heck with it and throw him in bed until morning. His feet are clean....(When I was little my mom would always check our feet before bed to make sure they weren't green)

Do you remember when I told you my sister gave me a gift certificate to King Arthur Flour? Well you might think that this is what I bought with it but it's not. Brand new these cookbooks run about twenty five dollars a piece. Which is a nice price but I didn't want to spend the whole gift certificate on cookbooks. If you haven't cruised the website, you must! So I did what I always do. I went on EBay and bought them both for less than half of what I would have paid for one of them.
I know I have a sickness...
The worse part is...I still haven't place an order! Every time I go to order I change my mind. I'm the most indecisive person I know. I think.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

Oh my. I've felt like that all month. Thank God for the sunshine!

Hope you have fun with your cookbooks. I love the KA website. My aunt gave us an awesome bowl from there for our wedding. Love it.