Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Monday

Today I'm going to tell you what I hate and love about this picture.
I'll start with hate first. Get the pesky negative crap out of the way.
I hate the fact that a certain someone left the cupboards open AGAIN!!!
I hate the counters being all cluttered.
I hate when all the counters are cluttered people pile stuff on the dishwasher. But you can't see that but it's there I tell you!
I hate the fact that the graters hanging on the wall by the sink aren't hanging correctly.
I hate that my sneakers on the floor by Marians feet (that you can't see) got left outside overnight a few nights after this picture was taken and a cat pissed all over them. They are my yard sneakers and I can't get the smell out. Right now they are soaking in bleach.
LOVE
I love the look on Marians face. It's a look I get quite often so I've learned to love it. I'd love a smile better but I'll take what I can get.
I love that Mimi loves to do her own hair. I might not love how it comes out but I love the fact that she loves it.
I love that she tried on at least six dresses before she settled on this one. Which was the first one she put on.
I love the gold nail polish she's painting on her fingers. But I wonder why it's gold on her but when I try to use it, it makes my nails look yellow. (Never use a new color on your way out the door to a funeral or you'll keep your hands in your pocket alot.)
And last but not least....I love they way her nose sits on her face. It's beautiful.

1 comment:

FishermansDaughter said...

Starting to get "that" look from Biggs too - I do it right back to him and we both laugh. Sorry to read about the funeral and the unfortunate nail polish choice. Whenever I have a color that doesn't work out for my hands, I try it on my feet - dunno if it's because feet are farther away, but it usually works out! My kitchen is an absolute train wreck - ALL THE TIME - so once again I feel your pain. As far as the cat pee stank? Bet you could soak in the de-skunk recipe (hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn dish soap WEAR GLOVES and keep it off your skin and out of your eyes), if they're not white to start they'll be lighter after! Thanks for the good luck wish singing tonight - I'll let you know how it goes!