Monday, July 4, 2011

The Lazy Blogger

Posted by Picasa
I have been a lazy blogger. It's not like I don't have enough to write about. I wake up in the middle of the night with enough fotter to keep everyone thinking I'm crazy for years. The problem is...I scared to write about it. I mean, I think I'm funny. The trouble is no one else around this place I call home thinks I'm the slightest bit amusing. That makes for some confusion in my simple little mind. Which really isn't simple since I know I process everything to DEATH. I wake up at night and for hours I lay in bed tossing and turning my mind running at 100mph about anything and everything. It just won't stop. I think when this happens again I'm going to roll out of bed stagger down the stairs and blog. Just let all the crazy in my head come on out. Then maybe after a few times I'll be able to sleep again. Or maybe this will be my thing.........
Well anyway.. Happy Fourth of July to everyone and especially all of our troops and the families who love them.

2 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

Your blog is the ONLY place in the world where it's YOUR way ALL.THE.TIME. Write away. Happy 4th! OX

Mama Goose said...

Let the craziness out!!! This is your space. Tell it like you see it. Oh, and really? You ARE funny!! :)