Friday, July 22, 2011

VBS

This week we have had VBS. For those of you that don't know what that is, it stands for Vacation Bible School.
My kids love it. It's not yo mommas VBS.

Everyday this week my young man bounced out of bed ready to roll for another great day. Every night he sang us new songs he learned as he drifted off to sleep. I never knew how much I would love this child.

I still think that Mimi will be in the missionary field when she grows up. I don't think she is going to settle down and be a mom at a very young age. At her age I already knew that I only wanted to be a wife and a mom. She wants to travel the world and tell them about Jesus. Either that or be the first female quarterback for the Green Bay Packers...... 

2 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

OMG I have such awesome memories of VBS...there was a Baptist church a couple blocks from my house growing up and even though we weren't members, my sister and all the neighborhood kids went. SO! FUN! Both of my kids still sing / hum themselves to sleep at night, listening to them is one of my favorite parts of the day. PRECIOUS!!

Mama Goose said...

I had never heard of VBS until I moved to Maine. Though my kids don't go our neighbor's kid do and they love it! One of my nieces just returned from a missionary outing with her church to India! Wow. HUGE life experience for her.