Sunday, July 31, 2011

What a weekend

Last week I went upta The County to see my friends son get married. I remember when he was born. I can't believe he is old enough to be married. It was a beautiful wedding but I didn't get to take one picture because Dane fell asleep at the beginning of the ceremony and woke up as the happy couple were walking out the door. 


This park is the park that I grew up by. Does that sound right? It has changed so much but not at all.

I introduced my son to stick races. I think I have him hooked.

We even made time to stop at the fair. I really missed my hometown fair. The best fries anywhere. I always loved seeing the animals and it seemed like the stalls went on forever. We had to cut or trip a bit short though and head for home. We have another adventure to go on and Carsick is probably going to be puking her way across the mid west. I'll keep you posted but don't forget to pray for me I'm going to need it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Goose said...

Stick races? Please splain.

Glad you had a good trip and hope the next one is even better!!

FishermansDaughter said...

Me too on the ?? stick races and ya sure I'll "work the beads" (pray) for you. OX

My word is hunake

=

hunny + naked