Thursday, September 1, 2011

Super Busy

Our fair and lovely Maid Marian is trying out for her first pageant. It's set up in two parts. This was the first one. She is vying for the title of Miss Junior Dairy Princess. Have I told you what I think of these things? When the idea of this pageant came up and Marian decided to do it I was a bit surprised. Then I found out why she wanted to do it. Since it's a dairy pageant you need to know about the dairy industry. That interests our lovely girl. So when she asked the farm to sponsor her she also asked if she could go to their farm and help out. If I let her she would go to the farm every day......

Here she is getting a second place award....For milking a cow!

We are full of firsts in this family and Dane had his first piano lesson. The on;y problem is, I'm supposed to help him during the week and I don't know what a c-note is. Or where it is. I might get scolded tomorrow.


As you know I held a baby shower last week. This was a first for Kadie. She made a diaper cake. I helped by getting in her way and being bossy. Isn't it adorable?

This is my first. I've always wanted to try to make one so I you tubed it and found out that it really isn't that hard to make. I thought it wasn't half bad for a first try.

But I'm getting sick of firsts and now this week has had a couple of them. Hopefully I can get back into my comfy little world where everything is the same quick because I don't think I can handle much more.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

WOW what a bunch of busy bees! It all looks so fun. DAIRY MAIDENS RULE! If she hasn't already she'll be asking for her own Bossy in 3-2-1...I dream of the day when I have enough free time to get back into it.

KimberlyDi said...

C note. The piano has bunches of black keys grouped by 2's and 3's. The white note to the left of the left black key in the 2-black-key grouping is C. The one in the middle of the piano is Middle C.

Or as I tell my step-daughter, the two legged man in black pants looks to his left and see's "C".

Yen-Yen:) said...

Your very creative.:)

Please follow me back http://www.dobry-topic-yen.blogspot.com

Best regards,
Yen-Yen