Thursday, October 20, 2011

Field Hockey Sucks up our lives

We are almost finished with the field hockey season. Practice twice a week an hour and a half each. Games all day Sunday and sometimes one thrown in Saturday. I must admit, I'm tired. I'm ready for it to be over. On the other hand, I love field hockey and so does Mimi. There is something to be said about a bunch of little chicks with sticks. Very hard sticks that hit very hard balls. Which is why after looking at this picture and wondering whats missing I see Mimi isn't wearing her eye protection. Grrrr. She can't stand to wear them. I tell her I can't stand the thought of a plastic surgeon putting her face back together again.
She also is on an awesome team. The girls are all really nice and her coaches are the best. I mean REALLY the best. They put in long hours of field hockey, they work full time and have families. I don't know how they do it.

Speaking of chicks.........I might get some ducks!



I can't remember if I posted Mimi in her gown or not. So here it is and if I posted it already well so what.....I'm not sure what happened with her pantyhose. The package said nude. That's the last time I buy pantyhose at Marden's.
Tomorrow I am having a surprise birthday party for Mimi. Hopefully we can make it one more day without her finding out. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

FishermansDaughter said...

Wow - that's A LOT of practice. Looks and sounds like fun. I had chickens but never had an egg pecker (that sounds wrong). Never had a duck egg, or duck dinnah - is it like chicken?