Thursday, July 12, 2012

This past Friday our exchange student arrived from Spain. Can you tell which one she is?

So far we have had a great time. I hope she's having a great time too. You know how your kids have friends over and after a few days you can't WAIT until they go home? It hasn't been like that at all. We've been trying to keep everyone busy on a budget.




 We went to play mini golf the other night and Kadie and Grand Master came up to go with us. They all ended up going go carting and getting ice cream instead.
My girl has really been having a great time with her new friend. (Not to be confused with the friend she's with in the picture) She and I have been at odds so much lately that I didn't know how we were going to get past it. She has been trying very hard to be nice. For some reason it doesn't come easy some days. I can relate. We are both so much alike that it's creepy.
I'm praying that when it's time for our student to go home that we all have a closer nicer family.
We are headed down to Bean Town Saturday by way of train to get a gander at the big city. The girls can't wait to go shopping. It's all they can talk about. We have the same store here but I guess it isn't the same as shopping in Boston.

1 comment: