Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TA DAAAAAAA

                         We finally finished the downstairs bathroom. I love love love the vanity. I had purchased a different light fixture but the mirror was so large I had to go back to the store and get a different one.
 We changed some things around. The vanity used to be where the tub is.
 Dave built an awesome closet! And added a light!!!!!!! 
Chrissy picked out the paint and Mimi picked out the shower curtain.

It took all summer long and would have been done two weeks ago if I hadn't procrastinated painting.
Now I just have to put pictures on the walls. Which is something I can't wait to show you all!

3 comments:

KimberlyDi said...

That looks fantastic! You guys did a great job!

Char lotte said...

So great blog....
Also click on these keywords :-- Wireless Home alarm | Wireless Home Security | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring | Home alarm | Burglar alarm systems




FishermansDaughter said...

Holy shiz, that looks AWESOME! Congrats!!