Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

 The kids slept in until 6:30! It's a first and I hope not a last. I hope next year they don't wake up until 8:00.

Dane and two of three girls. He was having a great morning until he puked. Then it wasn't good. For any of us. These are the only two pictures I was able to take:( Shortly after he was sick.

For the first time ever we had dinner at noon. By 1 I had the dishes done. We had the entire afternoon to laze around and just hang.
Dane and I took a nap and as he fell asleep I leaned over and whispered in his ear I love you. He opened his eyes and smiled and said, I know. And went to sleep. My heart melts.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

FishermansDaughter said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! LOVE AND MISS YOU~bummer about Dane-o, hope he's feeling better and that Santa brought you everything you wanted. OXFD

FishermansDaughter said...

Hey Gorgeous - checking in...haven't seen you around lately. OX FD