Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

I don't know why I haven't been Blogging.
I love to Blog. But life has been changing and I've been bitter.
It just didn't seem right to get on here and spew all of my poison on you.
I think I'm back on track now. I hope anyway.

We are almost done with the Travel basketball season. The AAU starts up right after. We'll be playing basketball and softball again at the same time this year from the way it looks.
My girl is #25. She has grown so much. She is a tad bit taller than I am! I don't know where all of the time goes.
..................................................................................................................................................................
I have landed a long term sub position. I'll be working until the school winter break and maybe until the end of the year. Which is great. I really like what I'm doing and I like all of my co workers. The down side is that I can't call in sick or out for any reason because it's a sub position. Little D is sick and has been all weekend. Z had to rearrange his entire schedule to stay home tomorrow. He'll leave for work as soon as I get home. We are lucky we were able to do that . I hate it when the kids are sick.
...................................................................................................................................................................
 Superbowl Sunday and half way through my cooking for the evenings munch fest my oven craps out. Again. It's time for a new one and I'm not going to accept anything less. It also will need to be here by dinner time tomorrow. I won't hold my breath for it though. I think I'm jinxed. Every time I plan to cook for a big game I some how manage to ruin the food. I think it's a sign that I should just invite people over and have them bring food. It seems like all I've done today is dishes.
I won't even start on the commercials except Go Daddy grossed me out and the half time show looked like a commercial for a strip club. I guess I started:)
I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

王枫 said...

Stoudemire spent $ 100,000 this summer under the tutelage of a anthony jersey, his low technology has also been improved. Stoudemire still want to be able to continue the cooperation with a big dream, to learn more from the star whocarmelo anthony swingman jersey ."I love to learn basketball, I want to be able to become more comprehensive and good players, and will become a continuous process of learning to the big dream two weeks that I was his student, learning his footsteps, I am trying to learn from him all great skills, he also taught really great. "Stoudemire in the first seven games back shot just 44.2 percent, but then j.r. smith jersey he slowly regained the rhythm of the game, the last six games, he hit rate as high as 66.7%. The Stoudemire and summer training inseparable.

FishermansDaughter said...

One of the things I like least in life is change - even when I know it is for the better - which has made life "interesting" because nothing lasts forever. If I didn't vent my bitter in my blog I'd have been put away long ago - and maybe that might have been a good thing - but I'd have hated it. LOL Congrats on the job, sorry about the oven and Dane-o. My kids have had that upper respiratory/sinusy thing too - bleck. Glad to "see"you and hope to see more! Miss ya!! OX FD

evren berber said...

su kaçağı

su kaçağı

su kaçağı tespiti firmaları

elektrikçi

kombi su eksiltmesi

FishermansDaughter said...

HEY GORGEOUS!! Where or where have you been?! Miss you and hope everyone is well. Shoot me a comment over on my blog (that way I'll see it) when you get a chance. OX FD

Biswajit Sarkar said...

It is our new (private tutor, home tutor, math tutor) website for private tutor, home tutor and math tutor for your exam (Prodigy Prep Tutoring). Every people are fail in the exam because she does not care her private tutor. So, he/she fail her exam. We give you 100% solution for private tutor, home tutor, math tutor. You have pass in exam and your result must be good.

Tareq ahmed said...

nice blog

http://birds-photography.blogspot.com/